Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.476 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 813,412 Kwacha (₨77,646) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)