Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 430,425 Kwacha (₨40,896) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (36 minutes ago)