Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.693 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 313,224 Kwacha (₨29,294) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)