Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.962 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 437,569 Kwacha (₨39,916) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)