Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,222,937 Kwacha (€4,183) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)