Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,009,206 Kwacha (€3,750) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)