Cost of living comparison between Jaén, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.869 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,119,797 Kwacha (€4,026) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)