Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 859.409 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,680,632 Kwacha (€1,956) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)