Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,336,016 Kwacha ($6,042) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)