Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,259,130 Kwacha ($8,745) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)