Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 216.827 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,307,757 Kwacha (R$ 10,643) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)