Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.962 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 451,996 Kwacha (₨41,233) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (27 minutes ago)