Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 448,557 Kwacha (₨42,137) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)