Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.515 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 532,969 Kwacha (₨50,688) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)