Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.140 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 870,073 Kwacha (₨78,106) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (37 minutes ago)