Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 408,233 Kwacha (₨37,078) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)