Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.611 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,309,241 Kwacha (₨123,380) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)