Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 360,132 Kwacha (₨33,466) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)