Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 197.365 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 355,642 Kwacha (1,802TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)