Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 231.463 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,224,645 Kwacha (9,611TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)