Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.452 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,087,571 Kwacha (¥633,499) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)