Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,272,740 Kwacha ($5,961) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)