Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.044 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,495,455 Kwacha (R$ 10,943) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)