Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.713 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,857,285 Kwacha (R$ 8,121) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)