Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,805 prices entered by 977 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.107 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 380,218 Kwacha (1,919TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)