Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.400 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 825,411 Kwacha (4,019TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (about 1 hour ago)