Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 197.532 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (13TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)