Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.623 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 624,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 558,800 Kwacha (3,591TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)