Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.854 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 624,878 Kwacha (3,380TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)