Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.539 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 235,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 229,352 Kwacha (E£ 5,658) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)