Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.698 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 237,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 230,734 Kwacha (E£ 5,669) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)