Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.846 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,911,129 Kwacha (₨279,170) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)