Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.843 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,910,114 Kwacha (₨279,123) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)