Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.804 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,821,594 Kwacha (₨267,724) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)