Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,228,342 Kwacha (₨180,258) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (36 minutes ago)