Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.087 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 433,424 Kwacha (2,166TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)