Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.876 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 655,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 636,219 Kwacha (3,265TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)