Cost of living comparison between İskenderun, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.966 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,298 Kwacha (14TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)