Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 197.365 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,141 Kwacha (16TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)