Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.330 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 289,989 Kwacha (1,440TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)