Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 197.532 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,762 Kwacha (19TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)