Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02090 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 346,065 Kwacha (﷼ 16,561,745) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)