Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02241 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 360,972 Kwacha (﷼ 16,104,526) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)