Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 298,793 Kwacha (﷼ 13,495,653) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)