Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.460 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,613,484 Kwacha (руб 129,494) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,591 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)