Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.126 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,445,543 Kwacha (руб 119,213) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (30 minutes ago)