Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.406 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,415,849 Kwacha (руб 114,124) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)