Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1013.724 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,975,240 Kwacha (Dinar 2,935) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (31 minutes ago)