Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.575 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,410,776 Kwacha (Mex$ 84,061) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)