Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.722 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,854,397 Kwacha (Mex$ 75,670) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)