Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02249 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,699,686 Kwacha (﷼ 75,574,201) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)