Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02215 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,358,916 Kwacha (﷼ 61,364,057) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)