Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.207 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,111,966 Kwacha (S/. 9,547) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (29 minutes ago)