Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.748 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 801,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 779,249 Kwacha (S/. 3,579) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)