Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.500 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 909,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 883,060 Kwacha (S/. 4,023) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)