Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 222.253 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 878,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 858,414 Kwacha (S/. 3,862) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)