Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.970 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 414,273 Kwacha (S/. 1,954) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)