Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.320 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 293,883 Kwacha (RM1,822) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $4.96 (32 minutes ago)