Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.169 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 968,528 Kwacha (RM5,288) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 907,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)