Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.946 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 721,202 Kwacha (RM4,320) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)