Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.465 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 894,447 Kwacha (RM4,902) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 853,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)