Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.239 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 853,720 Kwacha (R$ 3,824) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)