Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,354,462 Kwacha ($7,481) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)