Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 773.193 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,235,742 Kwacha (€4,185) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)