Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 938.725 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,188,600 Kwacha (£4,462) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)