Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.338 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,525,000 Kwacha (€5,791) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)