Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.957 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 470,923 Kwacha (₨42,980) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)