Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.097 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 569,504 Kwacha (₨51,322) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)