Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.611 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 829,567 Kwacha (₨78,177) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)