Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 730,757 Kwacha (₨65,798) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)