Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 726.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,141,752 Kwacha ($5,705) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (44 minutes ago)