Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 224.695 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,684 Kwacha (R$ 16) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)