Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.279 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,209,015 Kwacha (5,358,039 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)