Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.962 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,695,887 Kwacha (2,393,766 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)