Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.344 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 365,583 Kwacha (Php25,488) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)