Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.721 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 868,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 800,842 Kwacha (Php58,364) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)