Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 803.996 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,901,563 Kwacha (€3,609) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)