Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MWK / IRRX *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 376,651 Kwacha (﷼ 19,562,133) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)