Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01696 MWK / IRRX *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 381,203 Kwacha (﷼ 18,967,714) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)