Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01727 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 405,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 349,320 Kwacha (﷼ 20,222,606) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)