Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02041 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 420,785 Kwacha (﷼ 20,620,794) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)