Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.473 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,800 Kwacha (S/. 17) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (30 minutes ago)