Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.880 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,360 Kwacha (1,167 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)