Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.864 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,714 Kwacha (1,995 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)