Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.856 MWK / YER *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,922 Kwacha (2,073 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)