Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,044,714 Kwacha ($1,464) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)