Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,151 Kwacha ($1,747) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)