Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.630 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,217 Kwacha ($1,549) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)