Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23984 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 805,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 732,768 Kwacha (COL$3,055,231) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)