Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,251,618 Kwacha (988,144 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)