Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.275 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 598,137 Kwacha (262,872 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)