Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.428 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,227 Kwacha (7,223 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)