Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.549 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,261,413 Kwacha (13,182 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)