Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.543 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,163,894 Kwacha (12,763 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)