Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 23,931 Kwacha (₨3,498) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)