Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.804 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 49,516 Kwacha (₨7,278) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)