Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.806 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 23,725 Kwacha (₨3,486) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)