Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.847 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 52,753 Kwacha (₨7,704) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)