Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.707 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 504,258 Kwacha (₨47,095) in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)