Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.848 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 292,231 Kwacha (E£ 7,154) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)