Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.422 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 309,431 Kwacha (E£ 7,655) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)