Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.667 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299,143 Kwacha (E£ 7,356) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)