Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.000 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 412,977 Kwacha (E£ 10,324) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)