Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.550 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,977 Kwacha (E£ 147) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)