Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.186 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 269,987 Kwacha (E£ 6,718) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)