Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,847,389 Kwacha ($5,399) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)