Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,780,009 Kwacha ($6,700) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)