Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.017 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,651 Kwacha (元12,457) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 864,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)