Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 836.391 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,976,876 Kwacha (€2,364) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)