Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.252 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,950,380 Kwacha (Q20,055) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (28 minutes ago)